Jul 27, 2019 (Data Bridge Market Research via COMTEX) — The Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market Research report is a well-designed research report which incorporates the points of interest about the valuation of macro and micro scale components huge for the development of effectively settled contenders and emerging new organizations. It likewise gives the alluring index of sections so players can be educated about rewarding income pockets of the worldwide Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market market. The broad assessment of segments given in the report will assist the clients with directing their investments, methodologies, and groups to concentrate on the correct territories of the worldwide Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market. It features the political situation in the market and envisions its effect on the Global Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market.
Segmentation: Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market
Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market By Component (Solution, Services), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premise), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, Government & Defense, IT & Telecommunications, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 3.90 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand from various industrial verticals to provide an effective centralised identity and access management service.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market are Gemalto NV; Ping Identity; Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Microsoft; Oracle; miniOrange Inc.; ZOHO Corp.; OneLogin, Inc.; Okta, Inc.; SAASPASS; Auth0, Inc.; Cirrus Identity, Inc.; Blackboard Inc.; PistolStar, Inc.; RCDevs SA; Ariel Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.; BeyondTrust Corporation; salesforce.com inc.; SAP SE; Google; LIFERAY INC. and GitHub, Inc. among others.
Market Definition: Global Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market
Security assertion markup language (SAML) is an open-world standard for users across the different applications involving the management of identities and accessing capabilities of that application. This standard is present and utilized specifically between a service providing organization and identity providing organization. This standard is written in XML-based markup language for utilizing communication protocols between the users and service providers.
- Increasing demand from the organisations to manage large-scale identification data associated with unique individuals is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Requirement of managing strict regulations and compliances regarding the identities of individuals; this service helps in managing and following these regulations effectively which bodes well for the market growth
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Download Free (TOC) Table of Contents Available For this Market: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-security-assertion-markup-language-saml-authentication-market
- Lack of knowledge and availability of information regarding standardizations of identities which is restricting the adoption of the solution
- Concerns regarding certain vulnerabilities in the SAML model rendering it ineffective to keep out the threats is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, Amazon Web Services, Inc. announced the launch of “AWS Single Sign-On (SSO)” which will ensure better accessibility to multiple accounts over the AWS accounts with their organizational identities and can integrate this identity management with SAML 2.0 and can be utilized in all of the SAML-authorized applications. This solution includes existing built-in SAML infrastructure with no extra cost required for availing SSO to the existing customers of AWS users.
- In September 2017, Google announced that they had acquired Bitium, Inc. which will be integrated into the Google Cloud helping gain enhanced security capabilities for the users, providing better identity and access services that are designed to be integrated with different apps. Increasing adoption of cloud enterprises as opposed to on-premise requiring better security models in place.
Global security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of security assertion markup language (SAML) authentication market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research